|Location:||New York , NY , USA|
Reporting to: US General Manager
Direct Reports: 2
Industry: High End Fashion / Ready-to-wear
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: $50k + Benefits
Our client for this position is a French Fashion / Ready to wear retailer and wholesaler with an office in New York for the US domestic market.
Oversee the online store operations (not the technical aspect of the site though). Supervise the order flow from receiving the orders to shipping of the products and after-sales. Coordinate work with the outside web agency. Coordinate the photographs inventory and if needed the photo shootings of products. Improve online presence (SEO, Social Media, Affiliations, Adwords…).
WE need someone who has ideally already been an E-Commerce manager, but at least who is passionate about the web and fashion in general. The person is expected to be very organize and actively participate in improving the web marketing strategy and implementation.
- Oversee the publication of site content : ensure that catalogues are updated, prices correct, ensure that deadlines / launch dates are held
- Perform pre and post launch tests
- Execute email and marketing campaigns / Propose marketing actions
- Define and track the performance of print and web campaigns
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Close monitoring of KPI’s / analytics
- Oversee order placement, fulfillment and shipping
- Oversee customer care
- Exchange best practices with HQ’s team
- Carry out benchmarking, be aware of the state of the art, competitive intelligence
- Manage a team
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Passionate for e-commerce and web marketing
- Good Excel skills
- French speaking is a plus
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Walmart, )
- Appreciated previous titles: Web Marketer, E-commerce manager
- $50k + benefits
How To Apply
For more information about the job description and the company, please contact us below. Attach your resume and cover letter if we don’t already have it.