|Location:||Miami, FL, USA|
Reporting to: Wine & Spirits Regional Director
Direct Reports: None
Industry: Wine & Spirits
Location: Miami, FL (Home based)
Our client for this position is a Wine & Spirits group working with a portfolio of very prestigious liquors sold in Travel Retail and Latin American local markets.
The Area Sales Manager will be in charge of developing several liquor and wine brands within the Americas (Travel Retail and Latin American local markets).
The ideal profile is a dynamic entrepreneurial entry level well rounded sales professional with personal interest or previous experience in Wine & Spirits and willing to travel 50%+ of the time. Ideally this person will have a previous experience in working with Latin America. We need someone with analytical skills and very sales driven.
- Forecast sales by brand and by territory
- Travel and meet with the distributors
- Budget and plan on a yearly basis with your clients
- Negotiate prices, quantity and spaces in POS
- Advise your clients on how to spend their marketing budget
- Visit points of sales
- Make sure the marketing plan and the merchandising is properly implemented
- Train the sales staff
- Coordinate promotional events and launches
- Control inventory
- Watch competition and market trends
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, latin american local markets or travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Bilingual English and Spanish (French and/or Portuguese a plus)
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Alexander James, Bacardi, Bavaria, Corona, Heineken, Budweiser, Miller lite, Beam, Belvedere, Camus, Cape Mentelle, Chandon, Chateau d’Yquem, Cloudy Bay Vineyards, Coors, Diageo, Dom Perignon, Domecq, Glenmorangie, Hennessy, Krug, LVMH, Mercier, Moet, MountAdam, Pernod, Pernod Ricard, Ruinart, Southern Wine & Spirits, Veuve Clicquot, William Grant & Sons…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, International Sales Manager
- $90k base salary
How To Apply
For more information about the job description and the company, please contact us below. Attach your resume and cover letter if we don’t already have it.