|Location:||New York , NY , USA|
Reporting to: Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Direct Reports: Marketing team of 6 to 8 people
Location: New York, NY
Our client for this position is a well established privately owned Houseware and Tabletop importer and distributor, headquartered in the greater New York area.
The Marketing Director will be in charge of supervising the implementation of the company’s global marketing strategy from product development and choice of designers & product lines to field marketing such as promotions and launches. He will have to be the creative mind of the company and stay closely updated with the macro and micro trends of the market.
The ideal profile for this position is a highly creative, ambitious, pure marketing professional coming from a Product and Brand Management background in the Houseware and/or Tabletop industries. He/She will have to be a visionary, to understand the trends, the fashion, the colors, the customers’ habits, to be able to select the best designers and product lines and of course know every aspect about implementing an aggressive field marketing strategy.
- Implement the marketing strategies developed with the Senior VP of Sales and Marketing
- Manage the team of Product and Brand Managers
- Survey the markets, watch trends and fashion
- Identify designers, product lines and licenses with strong potential
- Develop new products with the internal designers
- Create presentations and sales kits for the sales department
- Develop impactful promotions, sales programs and merchandising plans
- Improve on and offline advertising
- Develop new packaging
- Create collaterals
- Perfect knowledge of the Houseware and Tabletop categories (Cutlery Knife Sets, Gourmet Gadgets, Cookware, Electric Appliances, Dinnerware, Tableware, Flatware, Glassware, Stemware, Chinaware…)
- Successful background in Product and Brand Management
- Excellent marketing academic background
- Strong previous experience of the US domestic market and Canada. The rest of the world is a plus
- Very good analytical and financial skills
- Strong management skills
- Very entrepreneurial and visionary
- Strong computer literacy
- US Visa sponsorship available for the best candidate
- Very competitive compensation package
How To Apply
For more information about the job description and the company, please contact us below. Attach your resume and cover letter if we don’t already have it.
If the job is ACTIVE and you can read this, it means there is a little bug. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (do not attach resumes, just let us know and come back within 24h)